The following articles involved interviews of Ken Golsan and Brian Francetich.
- INSURING THE RISK – Why every adviser needs insurance for fiduciary breaches
Plan Adviser magazine interview with Ken Golsan and Brian Francetich.
- HEDGE FUND INVESTMENT ADVISER INSURANCE
Hedge Fund Law Blog interview with Brian Francetich.
- BATTLE LINES – Advisers increasingly are embracing ERISA plan fiduciary status.
Plan Advisor magazine interview with Ken Golsan.
The following risk management newsletters were published by Markel Cambridge Alliance for the investment advisor community:
- 2011 Vol. 1 – Topics include: Insurance Concepts, Investment Selection, Avoid a Common Claim, Tom’s Take and Loss Environment.
- 2011 Vol. 2 – Topics include: Social Media, Regulatory Update, Insurance Concepts, Avoid a Common Claim, and Loss Environment.
The following articles were written by Bud Bigelow, Markel Cambridge Alliance, for publication in various trade publications within the financial community.
- Insuring Your Financial Planning Practice
- Loss Prevention and the Greening of the Financial Planning Profession
- Perils of Group Sponsored Broker Dealer E&O Insurance Programs
- Standards and the CFP Practitioner’s Exposure to Liability
- Surviving in the Liability Jungle
- Are There Differences Among Policies?
- Selecting A Limit
- What Should RIAs Ask About Professional Liability Insurance?
- SEC Letter: BD’s deemed not to be Investment Advisors
The following notes regarding federal and state securities laws were compiled by Ken Golsan, principal of Golsan Scruggs.